Saturday, February 25, 2012

Where can I find the Xbox game sims 2?

I am not looking for the PC version or PS2 version. I want the Xbox version. (Xbox 360 included) Is there anyway I can get it? Or that particular version on any system or is it just for Xbox? I realize this will be tough because there are so many sims games, but I really need the Xbox one. Thanks!Where can I find the Xbox game sims 2?
eBay is probably your best bet to start with - those sorts of sold games seem to work their way on there all the time. Amazon is probably a good choice failing that, and perhaps the pre-owned section of your local video game store if all else fails.



Be patient with eBay though, I'd imagine the Xbox version is pretty rare these days, being as old as it is, so don't get disheartened if it doesn't turn up after a couple of days.



In fact, speak of the devil:



http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sims-2-Microso鈥?/a>Where can I find the Xbox game sims 2?
walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment