Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can I connect my XBox to XBox Live through my laptop?

Is this possible? I connect my laptop to the internet through the wireless network signals it picks up on and I tried connecting the Xbox ethernet cable directly to the laptop and then trying to log onto xbox live but it cannot establish the connection, when I open the network discovery (Vista) I'm able to see my computer connected to the network and connected to the internet but the Xbox only has limited connectivity and won't connect to the same network I'm on it says

"Unknown network". Help? How can I connect my XBox to XBox Live through my laptop?
just get to Control Panel ----%26gt; Network %26amp; Sharing Center ------%26gt; Manage Network Connections ,

then right click your wireless network connection,

and choose Properties,

and then at the top of this window choose the Sharing Tab,

and check the statement that says allow other network uses...etc

and then get back to Network %26amp; Sharing Center, and you are going to Find at the middle of the screen (Public Network) and on the right side you are going to find Customize , click on customize and make it Privet



then on your 360 NEtwork settings and restore to factory Defaults , and test xbox live connection



and enjoy :-DHow can I connect my XBox to XBox Live through my laptop?
It says exactly what to do.http://www.jakeludington.com/xbox/20061208_xbox_network_connection_sharing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment