Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do i connect my xbox to xbox live through a wired connection into a wireless computer?

my computer is in my room, it is wireless and the router and other computer is way in the living room... what i want to do is ( i have my xbox in my room also) to connect the xbox 360 with wired connection to my computer.. is it possible or do i need a router or something?How do i connect my xbox to xbox live through a wired connection into a wireless computer?
Okay, okay... sure

you could do this without the router.

The question is,

is the headache worth saving $50?

I gotta tell you, It is NOT.



But..

Set your wired connection on your laptop, to use the wireless connection as a default gateway.



Then set your xbox to use the computer's wired connection as the default gateway..



This is going to drive you ape $#!t.



You may need a crossover cable...



Skip lunch for a week, and buy yourself a router.How do i connect my xbox to xbox live through a wired connection into a wireless computer?
you need to connect to the router. I have the same thing going on. They also have a wireless thing for x-box (so it can hook up wirelessly), but it's almost one hundred dollars. So, run some wire under the floor to the living room (like they do for tv).

No comments:

Post a Comment