Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best router to use to connect my xbox to xbox live?

I need to know the best router with the best speed to connect my Xbox 360 to xbox live. I am have cox high speed internet and just need some opinionsWhat is the best router to use to connect my xbox to xbox live?
This really depends on where you are, how much money you got. Routers don't really matter, I got mine through att uverse and no lag and I am always host. And the faster speed you can get the better.What is the best router to use to connect my xbox to xbox live?
Whatever you get don't get a Netgear dg834g v5. For some reason it isn't compatible. There's a whole host of others but the Dlink DSL-2640B seems to keep getting good ratings for xbox live;





http://www.amazon.com/D-Link-ADSL2-Modem鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment