Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I transfer my rock band tracks from xbox to xbox?

ok so i just got a new xbox 360 and still have my old one with all of the songs that i bought. the thing is is that i created a new gamertag because my little brother uses to old xbox 360. so i want to get my tracks to my new xbox so i can play them. will some one pease help! i have over 100 dollars of music on my old xbox!How do I transfer my rock band tracks from xbox to xbox?
It follows your account or "gamertag" the account has the rights to play those songs. Recover your gamer tag on your new xbox, and get your bro a new one. He wont be able to play the songs on that xbox anymore... but they'll be on yours. go to microsoft's website and there is a guide about transfering the rights to a new xbox.
  • used boats
  • planet hollywood
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment