Saturday, February 25, 2012

Whats a good wireless router for xbox live?

I've been having alot of trouble trying to connect my xbox to xbox live using direct connection to a modem.



I've decided to get a wireless router and the wireless adapter for the xbox.



What are some good, cheap, wireless routers that are compatible for xbox ?



i've been thinking of getting a D-link one or linksys.



What wireless routers works really good for xbox live?Whats a good wireless router for xbox live?
i have a linksys and it works pretty good i had trouble before and the linksys worked fineWhats a good wireless router for xbox live?
netgear 3G BROADBAND WIRELESS ROUTER MBR624GU

http://www.netgear.com/Products/Routersa鈥?/a>Whats a good wireless router for xbox live?
I would say Linksys since it's only a few dollars more than D-Link. I had a bad experience with D-Link before.
Linksys is good enough, and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment