Saturday, February 25, 2012

How to connect a computer to and xbox for xbox live.?

Ok so here is how I want it to work. I want my vista home basic computer to my xbox, so that my xbox gets the internet from my computer. I do not have Windows Media Center, just for the record. How do I accomplish this?How to connect a computer to and xbox for xbox live.?
ok plug in your xbox to ur comp. then go to control panel. click network and internet, then network and sharing center. then on the left under tasks click manage network connections. now click the connection that is connected to ur internet, like mine says wireless network connection and has some green bars. right click that, click properties. when it comes up itll have 2 tabs. network and sharing. click the sharing tab and make sure both those boxes are checked. click ok. turn off ur xbox and turn it back on keep it connected to ur comp and it should work hit me uup

Gt: SGT GOODBARHow to connect a computer to and xbox for xbox live.?
Use a router or a switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment