Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can you download content onto your xbox from xbox live when the rating is M and you are to young to buy?

Im 13 and I wanna download some content to xbox live I have allowed downloadable content on the family settings but it still won't let me get a rated M download...How can you download content onto your xbox from xbox live when the rating is M and you are to young to buy?
Unfortunately you can't. I had the exact same problem and I searched every nook %26amp; cranny but found no answer other than creating a new account. This can hurt, my old account was in Gold and had 10000 gamerscore with 5/5 reputation. This IS the only way no matter what your Xbox Live/Family/Console settings are. If you have Gold, don't throw your money away, wait until it finishes THEN make a new account. I did this back in February and had to replay ALL my games to get my rep/gamerscore back but I'm already at 7000 gamerscore + I go to school + I have a job + I have a pet so that's not bad considering how busy I can get. It may be gut wrenching to move on to a new account but it's the only way and at 13 you will probably have plenty of time to get your old status back (if that matters to you).



NOTE: Formerly, you COULD download M rated content as long as your settings were right but due to an update (it's pretty old now, like pre-NXE in 2008 or something) Microsoft changed this policy about under-aged people downloading mature content.How can you download content onto your xbox from xbox live when the rating is M and you are to young to buy?
You have to make another 18+ acount and download it from that account. Then it will be on both accounts because its saved on the harddirve.
  • auto auction
  • tagine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment