Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do i update my xbox through xbox live so i can play original xbox games?

I had recently bought the warriors because on wikipwdia it was listed as being compatible, but when i tried to play it my xbox said there had to be an update for it. So can someone walk me step by step on how to do this through xbox live?How do i update my xbox through xbox live so i can play original xbox games?
Unfortunately, The Warriors is not backwards compatible. The Wiki article isn't completely accurate. That game was never on the original BC list on xbox.com. I have the game and tried to play it after I saw it added to the list on Wiki. It doesn't play and I have the BC update where all other actual backwards compatible games do work. Normally, if a game is actually backwards compatible, you just sign into Live and put the game in to get the update if you don't have it.How do i update my xbox through xbox live so i can play original xbox games?
1) Connect to xbox live.

2) Put the game in the disk drive.

3) Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment