Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I setup xbox live for the 360?

How do I connect my desktop computer to my xbox for xbox live? I have broadband internet. Once I'm connected to live, how do I set up an account? Please help me as much as possible.How do I setup xbox live for the 360?
You should try to use the guide that came with the Xbox 360, but I'll tell you anyway. You need the following:



%26lt;%26gt;2 Ethernet Cables

%26lt;%26gt;Router (Wireless Preferrably)

%26lt;%26gt;Modem

%26lt;%26gt;Xbox 360



Now, first make sure your modem is connected to a phone line and then connect the modem to a router with an ethernet cable (Should have came with the router or modem).

Next, connect the gray ethernet cable from the router to the Xbox, using the socket labled 1 on the router and the port on the Xbox.

Do a test of the connection from the Xbox Dashboard to see if all is fine and then proceed to make an account using the "Connect to Xbox Live" button on the screen.

Enter a valid email and a password and make a Gamer Tag, preferably something original and without numbers (i.e. don't pick superman1342)

If this is the first Live account made at your house, then you will automatically get 1 Month of Xbox Live Gold for free. You can make 2 more seperate accounts and get 1 Month free on them too later, but you should only do this after your 1st account runs out. Alternatively, you can just extend your original Xbox Live account you just made by 1,3,or 12 months by use of Xbox Live cards or a Credit Card. Xbox Cards can b found at all major retailers and even some gas stations. Have fun on Live!!! : )How do I setup xbox live for the 360?
find you rotor or modem take a Ethernet cable (blue internet cable) and connect it to your rotor and the other side to you xbox



turn you xbox on it will take you to the dashboard once you get there there should be somthing telling you to connect to xbox live from there its really simple it walks you throught it

No comments:

Post a Comment