Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can I hook up xbox live through a the phone jack in my wall?

Theres a phone jack in my wall and I wanted to hook my xbox to xbox live, but the cord for the xbox live is bigger then the hole in the phone jack, is there any thing i can buy that i can use to get the bigger cord from the xbox to connect with the cord from the phone jack?Can I hook up xbox live through a the phone jack in my wall?
It's bigger because the 360 uses an Ethernet cable, not a phone line. It won't work. You need to buy broadband internet. Your phone company or cable provider probably offers it and you can usually get a better deal if you bundle it with a service you already get.Can I hook up xbox live through a the phone jack in my wall?
LOL - that will not work at all. There is a reason why they are different sizes. Totally different kinds of connections.



You need to hook up to a DSL/cable modem or a router.Can I hook up xbox live through a the phone jack in my wall?
xbox needs an etermet cable into a modem

No comments:

Post a Comment