Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I delete the new Xbox 360 dashboard update?

Hey I got a Xbox 360 arcade for christmas and when I connected my xbox to xbox live it asked me to download a new update. I said yes and now the MU I got with the xbox is nearly full and I'm still saving up for a hard drive.

Im not really wanting to play on xbox live at the moment anyway.



Does anyone know how to delete the update?How do I delete the new Xbox 360 dashboard update?
Not sure, but you can get a 20 GB hard-drive and 3 month LIVE card

http://www.xboxstorageupgrade.com/hh/web鈥?/a>



It is from the Xbox website, and you have to pay 30 dollars for this.How do I delete the new Xbox 360 dashboard update?
you can't unless you get a new XBOXHow do I delete the new Xbox 360 dashboard update?
i dont know if you can, sorry =/

No comments:

Post a Comment