Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How do I connect my XBOX to XBOX Live through a broadband card?

Here is the problem, I just got a new XBOX 360 and I am trying to connect it to XBOX Live. However the only internet I have acces to is through a broadband card. I have tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work. If you have any idea of how i could get my XBOX to connect to XBOX Live please just let me know! Thanks!How do I connect my XBOX to XBOX Live through a broadband card?
You mean a broadband card over a cell/mobile network like Verizon? Rogers?



You won't be able to as there is too much lag to play over a cell network.



If you mean it is DSL (phone lines) or Cable TV but they don't have a modem, they gave you a card to put in your computer. That makes it very difficult as the card is most likely "non standard", call the broadband company and ask their support how to SHARE the internet to another computer (don't mention Xbox or they will freak out and say we don't support that). After all, the Xbox 360 is just like a desktop computer, it has a network plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment