Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I convince my Dad to get a Xbox 360 Elite?

I want a Xbox 360 Elite but my dad won't let me. He is really hard to persuade. Its a xbox 360 elite with modern warfare 2. http://www.game.co.uk/Consoles/Xbox-360/鈥?/a>

It costs 拢220 pounds. So how can i convince him? I want it really badly.How can I convince my Dad to get a Xbox 360 Elite?
Tell him he won't need to get you anything for your birthday or Christmas if he gets you a 360.Tell him you'll work even harder in school. I'm assuming when you say,"xbox 360 with modern warfare 2," your talking about the super elite with 250gb hard drive. Do you really need 250gb? Maybe something cheaper like a regular elite with 120gb, or maybe even a pro/premium with 60gb?How can I convince my Dad to get a Xbox 360 Elite?
well if you wanted to buy one with your own money and he wouldnt let you that would be B.S. cuz its your own money.



if you wanted him to get you one maybe you can come with half tha money and see wat he says about that. and i go with the guy above me you dont need an elite, just get premium.How can I convince my Dad to get a Xbox 360 Elite?
do you really need an elite?

i doubt it

you can get a premium with MW2 for less surely?



get a 2nd hand 20gb premium for 拢120 from game and youll pick up MW2 for 拢35!



try your dad with 拢155 and see wha the says
Well you should save some money and buy it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment