Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I pass the ip test for xbox 360 xbox live?

I've tried just about everything to pass the IP address test and continue to run into dead ends. I've entered everything manually and even tried solutions given on the xbox website. Nothing works. Can't someone please provide me with the solution to my problem.How do I pass the ip test for xbox 360 xbox live?
In order for the IP test to pass, you need to be able to do the following.



1. Have an original IP address on your Xbox. (No other devices use the same IP address)



2. Have the same Subnet mask as the rest of the network. (very typically 255.255.255.0)



3. Be able to connect to your default gateway. (I.E. have the correct IP address for your Gateway)



In order to help, I would need to know how you are hooking up your 360 to the internet. (To modem, to router, to computer, to hub, Wirelessly?)



Hope to be able to help if you add some additional details.

No comments:

Post a Comment