Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why do my husband keep losing connection on his xbox during xbox live?

When ever my hubby is playing his xbox and he's playing xbox live, he loses connection and we don't know why. He has a wired connection but for whatever reason, randomly it will just lose connection. He can play 15 games back to back and all will lose connection except maybe one. What could be the problem. Someone please help me.....help himWhy do my husband keep losing connection on his xbox during xbox live?
it depends on if it is wireless or wired. If it is wireless, unplug your router wait 30 seconds and plug it back in and wait another 30 seconds. If it is wired there might be something wrong with the cord or it isn't plugged in right in the x box or router. i hope that helped! :DWhy do my husband keep losing connection on his xbox during xbox live?
It could be the cord itself, that's somewhat unlikely, but if you are plugged directly in, that is the only issue I see. Or your internet is messed up, if it also kicks you off the internet from your computer, then its not an Xbox Live problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment