Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is there a way to use the Xbox 360 controller to play games on your PC?

I wanted to know if you can play games using the Xbox 360 controller/Xbox controller on the PC without having to buy anything. If you can please send me a link to a tutorial or tell me how to do it, thanks.Is there a way to use the Xbox 360 controller to play games on your PC?
yes sir there is a use my xbox 360 contoller for black ops and other games. here is a link to download the driver for windows.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/window鈥?/a>



just scroll down and choose the wired or wireless one.



hope this helpsIs there a way to use the Xbox 360 controller to play games on your PC?
yes it def is! I used to use my controller for san andreas on my old computer..unfortunatley I can't find the website I used to download it. I would just say go to google %26amp; type in "how to use xbox 360 controller on cpu",..it should have something telling you how to at least get to the download, and make sure it's legit!

No comments:

Post a Comment