Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do i download songs from my ipod onto my xbox 360 memory unit?

I want to use one of my songs on my ipod as a create a superstar entrance theme in smackdown vs. raw 2010 but i dont know how to get the song onto my xbox. i have xbox arcade edition so it doesnt have a hard drive just a memory unit. do i need a hard drive or is sthere some way to do it without one?How do i download songs from my ipod onto my xbox 360 memory unit?
1. put the music files on a cd or flash drive using a computer

2. insert cd or flash drive into xbox (flash drive port is to the right of the power button behind a flap)

3. go to "my music" on the dashboard and choose to play an album, or an author

4. when the music starts playing you will be taken to the now playing screen, in the top right corner you will find a button labeled "edit playlist" press it

5. choose the burn option

6. make sure that it's burning then watch tv for 5-15 minutes

7. when all files are burnt end the burning process

8. wait 1 minute then remove the disk or flash drive



Note: this method is not guaranteed but it is your best chance at getting the songs on your xbox

No comments:

Post a Comment