Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Do I HAVE to use Xbox's Wireless Adapter to make my 360 wireless?

I can get a Linksys wireless adapter with USB plug for $20. Will that allow the Xbox to detect a signal, or MUST I use the one made by Xbox, for Xbox?Do I HAVE to use Xbox's Wireless Adapter to make my 360 wireless?
You need the official one , microsoft coded the xbox to only work with their own adapter, so unless you are a hacker and have the time to look through 100000+ lines of code it would be better to just buy the microsoft adapter.Do I HAVE to use Xbox's Wireless Adapter to make my 360 wireless?
You gotta buy the one for xbox, the microsoft one.... or it won't work....Do I HAVE to use Xbox's Wireless Adapter to make my 360 wireless?
You need the official wireless adapter, sorry.



Actually, it's better to leave it wired. That results in less lag and a more reliable (and cheaper!) connection.
No, because XBOX doesn't make one. The wireless adapter, along with the XBOX is made by Microsoft. The answer is yes.
  • auto auction
  • what is a computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment