Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to set up my xbox elite to 5.1 surround sound?

Ok so yesterday I got an RCA resever and speakers off the aide of the road and it all works fine...the thing is I'm trying to hook up my elite up to it and it's only putting sound out of the sub and the to front speakers...but if I put a DVD in the receivers built in player all the speakers work...I have it set up like this...tv-hdmi-xbox...xbox-hdmi adapter it came with-red and white sound cables-resever....any ideas?How to set up my xbox elite to 5.1 surround sound?
I'm not sure how a 5.1 system works since I usually use TV speakers or my old 2.1, but if you go to your Xbox Settings then Console Settings, and go to Audio, set it to Dolby 5.1. Maybe you're even already set to it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment