Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Can someone help me connect my Xbox to Xbox live?

Okay, My Xbox does not want to cooperate today. It was working fine yesterday. I've checked my firewall settings, and IP addresses, and they all check out. My computer, Wii, and PS3 have no trouble getting online, but my Xbox will not. It can connect to the internet easy enough, but it does not connect to Xbox Live. Is it something wrong with the site?Can someone help me connect my Xbox to Xbox live?
I am having the same problem today. Absolutely everything works fine for me, EXCEPT connecting to Xbox Live. If you have Verizon FIOS then that is the problem. There is an issue with XBL and Verizon in a certain area. They're working on it though.



Check this out:



http://forums.xbox.com/5/35802133/ShowPo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment