Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I setup my Wireless G Broadband Router WRT54G2 to work as a xbox live wireless adapter?

I bought a Wireless G Broadband Router hearing that you can use it to replace microsofts costly adapter, but I followed setup and hooked it up to the xbox, but the xbox could connect to the internet. It connected to the network though, but said it could not connect to the internet. Please help.How do I setup my Wireless G Broadband Router WRT54G2 to work as a xbox live wireless adapter?
You would have to use different firmware in order to turn that router into a client adapter.. I don't suggest wireless. I strongly recommend powerline. I have finally started using it myself. G mimo vs. 200 Mbps powerline. Powerline has gave me lag free You Tube video watching. All you really need though is 85 Mbps.



Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9KWdOLgy鈥?/a>How do I setup my Wireless G Broadband Router WRT54G2 to work as a xbox live wireless adapter?
Try to check the manual or the instruction maybe you missed something back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment