Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Question on hooking Xbox 360 up to my surround sound?

Can I hook up my Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 hd movie drive up though my Sony DVD player and surround sound. The surround sound unit is also a 5 disc dvd changer. I want to be able to play my xbox 360 through its speakers and also be able to watch the movies I play on my xbox 360 through it's speakers so I have surround sound for everything. If this is possible, how does it need to be hooked up?Question on hooking Xbox 360 up to my surround sound?
It will be dolby surround, but not full 5.1 unless you do it optically. So if you have the inputs for that on your surround sound unit, then I would go that route.Question on hooking Xbox 360 up to my surround sound?
which sony dvd player? but almost certainly, the answer is no. your best bet is to use an toslink optical audio cable straight into the receiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment