Saturday, March 10, 2012

What are the differences between the Xbox and Xbox 360 versions of Lego Star Wars II?

I know that 360 has downloads but I think it is just trailers and movie clips, is this true, and I also know that 360 has achievements which give you points, so is it worth buying a second copy of it for all this or is there more to it?



I already have the original xbox one but I also want the 360 one is it worth buying a new one?What are the differences between the Xbox and Xbox 360 versions of Lego Star Wars II?
If you play the original xbox game on the 360 your gamerscore will not go up because the original did not incorporate achievments like the 360 games doWhat are the differences between the Xbox and Xbox 360 versions of Lego Star Wars II?
.All I know is that the graphics should be better
  • little ceasers
  • ihop locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment