Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Xbox 360 all of a sudden will not recognize that my Wireless Networking Adapter is connected?

I have the old Microsoft Broadband Networking Xbox Wireless Adapter; Model: MN-740. And all of a sudden last week my Xbox 360 told me no Wireless Adapters are connected. The adapter has three green lights, one-power, two-wireless, three-Xbox. and the Xbox one will not light up. I know it is not the Adapter itself and I know it is not the connection cord. Someone have any ideas on whats wrong???My Xbox 360 all of a sudden will not recognize that my Wireless Networking Adapter is connected?
I have bought 4 XBox 360s. The first one died a ring of death. The second one (a replacement) died a similar death but was just over the warranty of one year... The third one had the same adaptor as you and did exactly the same thing as yours seems to. I plugged it in directly to the Internet and it worked for a while and then died completely. The fourth one worked for 3 months. It then died and I emailed Mr Gates directly. Obviously it was forwarded to one of his minions and they told me to send it in to be repaired. I didn't. I smashed it up into tiny pieces and put it in the trash. I now have a PS3 and it works like a dream. I will never buy a Microsoft product again.My Xbox 360 all of a sudden will not recognize that my Wireless Networking Adapter is connected?
Sell it, Get PS3, Nuff said
  • google chrome extensions
  • auto salvage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment