Saturday, March 10, 2012

Whats wrong with my xbox and how do i prevent the dust going into my xbox?

1) OK, so whats wrong with my xbox it says to insert game but theres already a game inside.?



2) how do i keep off the dust i always see dust on my xbox and my xbox freezes alot how do i keep clean also my other question is can i take my xbox to like a gaming store or to the geek squad so they can clean my xbox.Whats wrong with my xbox and how do i prevent the dust going into my xbox?
1: This use to happen to my Xbox. Something is wrong with your disc drive. What I did to fix it was to TURN OFF my Xbox, shake it up for a bit, and it eventually work. The Xbox fought with me for like a week but eventually the disc try error went away completely. I haven't had a problem with it for a long long time. If this doesn't work, you need your Xbox fixed.



2: Unless you live in a completely dust free environment you can't really get dust from getting into your Xbox. The best advice I can give you for that is just put your Xbox on a clean hard surface and dust your room every once and a while. You could get your Xbox cleaned in a gaming store, but they might have to open it which would void the warranty if you have one. Just get an aerosol can and clean it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment