Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do I hook up my wireless guitar to my xbox 360?

So I got Guitar Hero and the wireless guitar from my brother who used it on the older version of xbox 360 (the xbox that was out before the touch xbox 360). I have tried connecting it the way everyone has said by pressing the sync button on the xbox until the flashing circle starts then you press the sync button the guitar; it doesn't work.



Any help? D:How do I hook up my wireless guitar to my xbox 360?
If syncing your Controller does not work with the console, the best bet is to try another Guitar if you can. If that one connects, it could be an issue with the controller. If it does not, it might be an issue with your Syncing module on the console, and could require a repair. I would recommend contacting Xbox Customer Support to troubleshoot. You can find ways to contact at:



http://support.xbox.com/contactus

No comments:

Post a Comment