Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Im thinking of buying a hard drive for my xbox 360.Is it true that i can use an old xbox controller on it?

I have an xbox and xbox 360 im selling my xbox to get a hard drive for my 360.IS it true that with the hard drive i can play xbox games and use a xbox controller on my 360 with a hardrive?Im thinking of buying a hard drive for my xbox 360.Is it true that i can use an old xbox controller on it?
Unfortunately, no. Although you cannot use the original controller, once you put your hands around the 360's controller you will fall in love. It is the most comfortable controller since the gamecube.Im thinking of buying a hard drive for my xbox 360.Is it true that i can use an old xbox controller on it?
No you cannot use the old xbox controller with the new xbox, even with the hard drive.



You can however play orignal xbox games on the 360 if you have the hard drive. Keep in mind that not all games are backwards compatible yet but most are and future updates will add more games to the list. If you have a xbox game you really want to play but its not backwards compatible, just keep it in a safe place and one day they'll make it playable.

No comments:

Post a Comment