Saturday, March 10, 2012

I want to play xbox live on my 360 but it says my IP Address has failed. Please Help?

I want to play my xbox 360 on xbox live. I have my Ethernet cable hooked up to the modem. When I test the connection on my 360, it says my IP Address has failed. I don't know what to do. Please Help Me.I want to play xbox live on my 360 but it says my IP Address has failed. Please Help?
so youre finally gonna go live.

Watch this video to c how to set it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mtlyuZSv鈼?/a>

btw i got to 10th prestigeI want to play xbox live on my 360 but it says my IP Address has failed. Please Help?
your xbox options may be on wireless and you will have to change that to lan settings
  • medical center of plano
  • brazilian steakhouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment