Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is "Error 80072741" on the Xbox Live Marketplace and how do I solve it?

I will sign into the Xbox Live Marketplace. It will work for 20 seconds and then it will give me this error message, or cut me out of the game I am playing or not allow me to join a game. The "Cable" light on my modem will turn off. It's not the cable because the same cable works fine on my computer.



I've tried restarting the modem, restarting my Xbox, calling Xbox Support (they said to replace the modem or get the Xbox fixed but I don't want to spend that money just yet)What is "Error 80072741" on the Xbox Live Marketplace and how do I solve it?
i don't get that message, but i get a problem similar to it



i just go to the dashboard, and if it hasn't signed me out, i sign out and then sign back in; that does the trick for my problemWhat is "Error 80072741" on the Xbox Live Marketplace and how do I solve it?
i have the same error code and i cant figure out how to fix it?!?!?!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment